It is our hope that by exploring the following pages you will gain a better understanding of the Arnold Center and the services we provide. If your questions are not answered, or if you would like additional information, please feel free to contact us as indicated below.
The Arnold Center is a non-profit community rehabilitation organization that was incorporated in 1967. The Arnold Center, located in Midland and Gladwin, is a multi-county service provider.
The agency’s purpose, through collaboration with our many community partners, is to serve as a catalyst for improving the quality of life of the persons we serve. We are in tradition, a provider of vocational and related training programs and have developed a proud history of providing state-of-the-art services.
- Filling entry level positions
- Meeting your production goals
- Providing human resources to perform less skilled, yet essential job functions, thus freeing up more highly skilled, high paid employees
- Providing a supplemental work force to meet expanding and / or fluctuating workloads
- Seeking motivated, dependable employment candidates, that are well matched for the job
Our Business Services Page
Arnold Center Auction House
Merchandise Drop Off by Appointment ONLY
BIDDING OPEN!! Dec 10th Auction -Collectibles, Holiday Barbies, Dept 56 Village Pcs, Coins Flyer - Dec 10th Auction -Collectibles, Holiday Barbies, Dept 56 Village Pcs, Coins
Our Auction Services Page
Upcoming Auction Calendar on AuctionZip EBAY Sales Link Auction Exchange Article About Our Auction House
Arnold Center Recycling
Thank you for visiting our home page.
We are grateful for your interest in the Arnold Center.
If we can be of further service to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (989) 631-9570 in Midland or at (989) 426-6300 in Gladwin.